Information We Collect
- When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, and payment information (including credit card number, email address, and phone number.
- If you create an account with us, we will also collect your name and email address.
- When you browse the Site, we also automatically collect information about your computer or mobile device, including your IP address, browser type, and version, and information about your visit, including the URL you came from, the pages or products you viewed, and the date and time of your visit.
Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including sending you emails to confirm your order status and shipment.
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, or other means about our products, services, and promotions that may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the Site by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To improve the Site and our products and services.
- To contact you with any queries or issues related to your order
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties:
- Service providers help with our business operations, such as payment processing, order fulfillment, and shipping.
- Law enforcement or other government officials, as required by law or as needed to protect our rights.
Security of Your Information
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
You have the following choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information:
- You can choose not to provide personal information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of the Site or purchase products.
- You can add or update personal information by logging in to your account on the Site.
- You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails by following the instructions in any such email. Please note that if you unsubscribe from promotional emails, we may still send you emails about your account or any orders you place.
It is important to note that, This is a sample policy and should be reviewed and updated as per the actual business process and requirements. also, it is strongly recommended to have legal advice before publishing any policies on the website to avoid